Sunday, September 27, 2015

Well Done: The Third and Final "Well" Installment

After a summer hiatus, I began work on the third and final installment of "The Well" series. "Started" is perhaps the wrong word, though. I actually wrote the final chapter of the series shortly after finishing the first installment, and everything else has been leading toward that specific conclusion.

As you may have guessed by the plot of "The Well", I enjoy a good twist. I may have saved the best for last, but that is for others to judge, not me. If all goes according to schedule, I should release the last installment around the end of October. My regards to Arthur C. Clarke, Agatha Christie, and others who raise the literary twist to an art form. You blaze a trail that few can follow but that many may aspire to!

No comments:

Post a Comment